Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Thursday 17 October 2013

The Shorts Story: Would You Wear This?

The Shorts Story: Would You Wear This?
Well in this side of the world summer is getting closer and closer so I dedicated this look to the new season coming up. Forget about booty shorts (that's so overrated), long shorts are a must have for this coming season. The special thing about these shorts is they are work appropriate, just put on a blouse, blazer and slip on a pair of your favourite heels then you're good to go! But the one thing I want to know from you guys is: Would you wear this? #WorkWear #StreetStyle #CasualChic #casualoutfit


Emporio Armani top, $47 / Alexander McQueen red cape / Diane Von Furstenberg shorts / Giuseppe Zanotti toe ring sandals / Louis Vuitton black handbag / Vintage charm bracelet / Pamela Love antique necklace / Alexander McQueen skull ring / Emporio Armani bracelet watch, $320 / Ray-Ban ray ban sunglasses / Uniqlo hat

No comments:

Post a Comment