Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Sunday 20 October 2013

Black and Gold

Black & Gold
Obviously the colour theme of this look is black and gold. I don't know about you guys but I absolutely adore these apron trousers by non other (my new obsession) Jean Paul Gaultier. Would I wear them? Definitely! This look is about pushing your style to the next level, passed your limitations, making a statement and not going with the flow. Dark red lips would finish off this look, it's all about surprising yourself...taking risks. Would YOU wear this? 
Featuring Dolce & Gabbana lace shoes and bag, Versace vintage sunglasses.
#MakeAStatement #dolceandgabbana #Chanel #JeanPaulGaultier #StreetStyle #FashionWithNoLimitations #redlips #blackandgold #versace 


Dolce & Gabbana high neck top / Gestuz leather jacket, $260 / Jean-Paul Gaultier pants / Dolce & Gabbana lace peep toe bootie / Dolce & Gabbana crossbody handbag / Chanel clip earrings / H&M plastic ring, $6.46 / Versace sunglasses / Gold belt, $13 / Chanel paris home decor

No comments:

Post a Comment