Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Sunday 15 November 2015

How To Style Embroidered Denim

How To Style Embroidered Denim
New month new set! I decided to go for an every day look. It wasn't planned but the moment I saw those Dolce and Gabbana jeans I knew exactly what to do. 
What I love about this look is I could literally do anything (i.e. The hat) and it still looked good, This outfit can go from casual wear if you add flat ankle boots to work wear with the heels. That's the thing with embroidered denim you can experiment and pull it off without really trying. Truth be told the only way one can pull this look off and take it to the next level is none other than Confidence.....and killer shoes of course ;) 
Would You Wear This?

Featuring:
Dolce and Gabbana jeans and shoes, Vero Moda jacket, Gianvito Rossi heels, Phillip Lim bag, Gucci leather hat, Michael Kors watch and Alexis Bittar ring.
#dolceandgabbana #VeroModa #GianvitoRossi #gucci #PhillipLim #michaelkors #AlexisBittar #StreetStyle #Model #WorkWear #CasualChic #casualoutfit #EmbroideredJeans #EmbroideredDenim #November #Confidence #WouldYouWearThis

No comments:

Post a Comment