Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Saturday 30 November 2013

Stealing The Spot Light

Stealing The Spot Light
This is officially my last set for November 2013. This is also my last set dedicated to my favourite coats of 2013 and I obviously saved the best for last; a leather coat, not only is it a lust but also a must! Like I said about my last set this too is a timeless piece and can also been worn with most clothing items. It makes an outfit look classy as seen on this set, who would've thought simple jeans and top could look this chic. 
Would You Wear This?
Thank you so much for the support this month ladies and gents. Hoped I've helped you all in some way. 
Enjoy your last day of November 2013.
Until next month
Much love 
A.J

Featuring: The Row coat and top, Saint Laurent jeans, Jean-Paul Gaultier necklace, Rag& Bone fedora, Jason Wu shoes, Givenchy bag, Alexis Bittar bracelet, Emporio Armani watch, Blue Nile earrings and Jacquie Aiche ring.
#TheRow #saintlaurent #JeanPaulGaultier #RagandBone #JasonWu #Givenchy #AlexisBittar #EmporiorArmani #BlueNile #JacquieAiche #StreetStyle #CasualChic #WorkWear #casualoutfit #StyleAdvice #coat #SimpleOutfits #FirstDate #DateNight #Leather #chic #lustmust #WouldYouWearThis 

No comments:

Post a Comment