Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Friday 29 November 2013

Dare To Be Fab

Dare To Be Fab
With this set I wanted to experiment with a printed coat which I think is important to have at least one in your closet, doesn't matter what kind of print. If you're still looking for one especially if you're not into complicated prints this one here is perfect! It's timeless and it's black and white which means you can literally wear this coat with anything! Close your eyes and think out an outfit in your closet then add this amazing coat in the equation....you see? I wasn't kidding when I said this print works with anything and everything! Would you wear this? 

Featuring: Mango coat, Costume National dress, Jimmy Choo bag, Miu Miu sneakers, Miss Selfridge necklace, Gucci watch, Michael Kors earrings and Maria Black ring. 
#mango #CostumeNational #jimmychoo #miumiu #gucci #michaelkors #MariaBlack #MissSelfridge #StreetStyle #casualoutfit #CasualChic #TrickyTrend #StyleAdvice #prints #SimpleOutfits #winterhandbags #WouldYouWearThis

No comments:

Post a Comment