Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Modern Elegance

Modern Elegance
A new month a new set! Wanted to start this month off with pure sophistication no gimmicks. For this set I found it difficult finding the perfect top for this patent-leather skirt it probably took me five full days finding the right top but then two days ago I asked myself what kind of top goes with everything and anything besides a black/white tank-top, the first thing that came to mind was the word DENIM! So for this month I'll be showing you my top five denim looks. How would you have styled this skirt? Would you wear this?

Featuring: Emilio Pucci skirt, Cielo Jeans denim shirt, Carven coat, Jimmy Choo shoes, Charlotte Olympia bag, Chanel earrings and necklace, Fossil watch, Juicy Couture bracelet, Tom Ford sunglasses and Janis Savitt ring.
#EmilioPucci #CieloJeans #Carven #jimmychoo#CharlotteOlympia #Chanel #Fossil #juicycouture#TomFord #JanisSavitt #StreetStyle #WorkWear#DateNight #DayToNight #Elegant #denim #Leather#TrickyTrend #winter2013 #winterstyle #Trendy#fashionset #WouldYouWearIt

No comments:

Post a Comment