Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Saturday 28 December 2013

I Am Who I Am

I Am Who I Am
My 2nd look featuring denim and we all know ripped jeans are a must in every closet. With this look I wanted it to be simple yet chic with the oh so amazing #Valentino pumps. Would You Wear This? How Would YOU Style These Jeans?

Featuring: Current/Elliott ripped jean, Dries Van Noten t-shirt, Valentino shoes, Alexander Wang bag, Miss Selfridge fedora hat, Emporio Armani watch, Juicy Couture bracelet and Chanel earrings. 
#CurrentElliott #DriesVanNoten #valentino #AlexanderWang #MissSelfridge #EmoprioArmani #JuicyCouture #Chanel #denim #CasualChic #StreetStyle #casualoutfit #Minimalist #SimpleOutfits #WouldYouWearIt 

No comments:

Post a Comment