Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Monday 25 November 2013

Vamp

Vamp
All black everything!! This look I wanted to keep simple but I also wanted the chicness to come thru specifically the little things i.e the print bag, the chunky necklace and of course those red Valentino shoes that are to die for! The statement piece here is the fur vest which I think it's a must have for winter, what do you guys think? Would you wear this? 
This set is appropriate for a dinner date or a meeting therefore good for work life and/or night life. 

Featuring: Lanvin fur vest, Saint Laurent skinny jeans, Valentino leather pumps, Givenchy leopard print bag, Tom Binns safety pins necklace, Calvin Klein watch, Ralph Lauren large circle hoops, River Island black bracelet and Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian ring.
#Lanvin #saintlaurent #valentino #Givenchy #tombinns #CalvinKlein #ralphlauren #RiverIsland #kimkardashian #DateNight #WorkWear #falltrend #fallfashion #fall2013 #falloutfit #winter2013 #winterhandbags #casualoutfit #CasualChic #StreetStyle #SimpleOutfits #PartyWear #FirstDate #MustHave #WouldYouWearThis? #blackandred #black
Vamp by asi-jada featuring black jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment