Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Tuesday 19 November 2013

#STYLE

#STYLE
A new month a new set! Wanted to start this month off with a casual look. Wanted to try something new with this set, I decided to give you lovely ladies two choices when it comes to shoes, sneakers for a true casual look or heels for a chic casual look. So ladies which look do you prefer? And gents which look would you prefer on your lady? Let's start talking! 

My usual question: Would You Wear This? 

Featuring: Vero Moda #style tank top, Paul Smith track pants, LNA plaid top, Christian Louboutin python pumps, Balenciaga hi-top sneakers, Emporio Armani watch, Baccarat ring, Chanel bag, bracelet, necklace and Ray-Ban sunglasses.
#StreetStyle #casualoutfit #CasualChic #wouldyouwearit? #VeroModa #PaulSmith #LNA #christianlouboutin #Chanel #Balenciaga #EmporioArmani #Baccarat #rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment