Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Monday 21 October 2013

Swag

Swag
The ultimate street style!
Features Burberry parka, Jean Paul Gaultier vintage knit romper, Adidas leather leopard boots by Jeremy Scott (I'm a huge fan of his work...very artistic), Tom Ford sunglasses, Versace watch and Bernard Delettrez petal ring which I also absolutely love, if you're looking for out of this world rings check Bernard out. 
My usual question to you all: Would You Wear This?? 
#StreetStyle #versace #TomFord #JeanPaulGaultier #adidas #JeremyScott #Burberry #TrickyTrend #casual #BernardDelettrez #WouldYouWearThis?

No comments:

Post a Comment