Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Thursday 31 October 2013

I Do

I Do
Something Old
Something New
Something Borrowed
Something Blue
Featuring: Giambattista Valli dress, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and Swarovski earrings and bracelet.
#GiambattistaValli #GiuseppeZanotti #Swarovski #wedding #redlips


Giambattista Valli sheer floral dress / Giuseppe Zanotti black and white high heel sandals / Swarovski bracelet, $120 / Bridal jewelry / Swarovski earrings, $63 / Diamond wedding ring / White gold ring / John Lewis lace glove, $16 / Wedding headband / Sugarboo Designs wood wall art / Wall art

No comments:

Post a Comment