Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Saturday 26 October 2013

Paul Smith

Paul Smith
This set is dedicated to the one and only Paul Smith. I fell in love with this print, I don't know what it is about this look that I love so much but it's a look I'd definitely wear! It's a perfect look for date if you don't want to go all out but look chilled and also good for work. For this look to work minimal make-up will do to finish it off. My usual question to you guys: Would You Wear This?
Featuring: Paul Smith top and bottom, Alexander McQueen leather clutch and Alaia sandal.  
#WorkWear #CasualChic #StreetStyle #Minimalist #SimpleOutfits #AlexanderMcQueen #PaulSmith #WouldYouWearThis?


Paul Smith t shirt / Paul Smith pants / McQ by Alexander McQueen leather purse, $565 / Nina Ricci coiled snake ring, $135 / Nina Nguyen wrap bracelet / Bangle bracelet, $68 / Hugo Boss Watches Mens Black Croc Strap Rectangle Black Face Watch, $240 / Paul Smith fragrance, $30

No comments:

Post a Comment