Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Sunday 6 October 2013

NYFW Inspired

NYFW Inspired
With this look I wanted to celebrate New York Fashion Week by featuring some of the greatest designers. This outfit can be worn to a fashion show or a night out with the girls, with fashion fever all around this is a great look to show off. Featuring Maison Martin Margiela wool sweater, Lanvin skirt, Givenchy bag, Marc Jacobs watch, Dolce & Gabbana sunnies, Swarovski earrings and Christian Louboutin boots.
#NYFW #dolceandgabbana #StreetStyle #PartyWear #christianlouboutin #marcbymarcjacobs #Givenchy #Lanvin #MaisonMartinMargiela #Swarovski

No comments:

Post a Comment