Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Friday 18 September 2015

Most Wanted

Most Wanted
I've been wanting to use this top and these jeans for a while now and I must say i'm beyond satisfied with the results. I'm not sure what to say about this look except for the fact that it's probably one of my favourite sets. I'll even go further by saying that every single item on this set is on my wishlist. I would definitely wear this...effortless and trendy all at the same time.
Would You Wear This?

Featuring: 

Phillip Lim patchwork top, James Long jeans, Stella McCartney shoes, The Row backpack, Ray Ban sunglasses and Fendi watch.
#PhillipLim #JamesLong #StellaMcCartney #TheRow #RayBan #fendi #StreetStyle #CasualChic #stylish #StreetChic #TrickyTrend #Trendy #BackToSchool #WishList #iWouldWearThis #WouldYouWearThis

No comments:

Post a Comment