Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Paul Smith #2

Paul Smith #2
I think the master of prints in my books is definitely Paul Smith. Young yet sophisticated. He always manages to get it right by doing prints that never go out of season and prints that we don't easily get sick of which is obviously rare. This print dress can be worn on all four seasons for work or just a chilled day out with friends maybe even a young date ;)
Statement piece: Print dress
Would You Wear This?

Featuring:
Paul Smith print dress, Gucci shoes, Zara bag, Cannes sunglasses, Olivia Burton watch, SNO of Sweden earrings and Shaun Leane ring and bracelet .

#PaulSmith #gucci #zara #Cannes #OliviaBurton #SNOofSweden #ShaunLeane #WorkWear #StreetStyle #CasualChic #prints #summer2014 #FirstDate #summerfashion #WouldYouWearThis

No comments:

Post a Comment