Translate

Message From Me To You:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it honestly means the world to me! Please feel free to let me know what you think. This isn't just my blog but yours too so let's be blunt.
Much love,
AJ

Thursday 31 October 2013

The Glamour Edition

The Glamour Edition
This is officially my last set for October 2013. Thanks for supporting me this month, hopefully I'll be able to deliver just as good sets next month. This is also my last set that is dedicated to Giambattista Valli, I hope I've proved that he is an amazing designer, very artistic and everything he does is perfection. 
Enjoy your last day of October 2013. God Bless you all!
Much love,
AJ

P.S. Would You Wear This? 

Featuring: Giambattista Valli dress, Gianvito Rossi shoes, Alexander McQueen knuckle box clutch and spiral twin ring, Chanel earrings and Emporio Armani watch. 
#GiambattistaValli #GianvitoRossi #AlexanderMcQueen #Chanel #EmporioArmani #StreetStyle #FirstDate #DateNight #prints #PartyWear #summer2013 #RedCarpet #WouldYouWearThis?



Giambattista Valli clothing / Gianvito Rossi high heel stiletto / Alexander McQueen handbag / Alexander McQueen spiral ring / Chanel white earrings / Armani Watches Mens Silver Silver Dial Rectangle Face Watch, $320

No comments:

Post a Comment